To add significantly to our enduring civilizational tradition of pioneering excellence in learning, enlightenment and self-realization, in a universally relevant context. The central industrial hygiene association will be the recognized leader in providing hygiene and health solutions for reducing unintentional deaths and disabling injuries.
- Awareness of industrial hygiene and health related issues in various industries
- Reduce work place health hazards by giving appropriate and feasible controls to protect the health of the employees.
- To provide safe workplace environment by introducing a working knowledge of the fundamentals of hazard recognition, evaluation and control.
- Design/Redesign of workplace as per ergonomic principles
- Conduct training programmes for various chemical and engineering industries in plant and institute by counseling employees regarding the health hazards and necessary precautions to avoid adverse health effects.
- Educate management, supervisors and workers regarding industrial hygiene and health related problems and its effect on human body.
- Cost effective consultancy for industries.
- To educate about national & international regulations and laws that involves safety and health in the workplace.
- Promotion of research & development activities in the industrial hygiene field.
- Development of analytical methods for collected air samples.
- Short term certificate courses in institute for members and nonmembers of association.
- Conduct of epidemiologic studies to uncover the presence of occupational-related illness.
- Getting affiliated with international bodies in the same field.